The Abide Bible is a new English translation of the scriptures that emphasize living in God’s love. This unique Bible is perfect for anyone who wants to connect with God more closely and live a life of meaning and purpose. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned Bible reader, The Abide Bible is sure to deepen your understanding of Scripture and help you grow in your faith.
Do you want to read the Bible but find it hard to start? Or maybe you’ve tried, but you don’t seem to be making headway. If so, The Abide Bible may be just what you need! This translation removes all the confusing bits and gives you a straightforward reading experience. So whether you’re a new or experienced Christian, this Bible is for you!
The Abide Bible provides you with crucial tools for engaging the Scripture. You’ll find an introduction at the beginning of every Bible book that highlights the book’s enduring message, themes, and information about the author. Throughout the Scripture, you’ll also find prompts or sidebars designed to help you engage passages and deepen your understanding and experience of God’s word. These prompts include:
- Contemplate – You’ll ponder specific passages, take time to experience the Lord’s presence, and pray according to what you discover.
- Journal – These sections draw attention to particular themes in the passages or questions the text raises; each prompt guides you on how to record your thoughts as you focus, reflect on, and engage the bible passage. Journaling encourages honesty, soul-searching and openness to God’s voice.
- Picture It – Each sidebar helps you place yourself within the biblical narrative or passage, imagining the sights, sounds and smells of the bible events. You will no longer be just a reader but a witness, participant, or bystander in the story.
- Praying Scripture – All scripture-engagement practices lead to speaking to and hearing from God. Conversation with God is primary for developing a deeper relationship with him. These sidebars show you how to pattern your prayer after particular scripture texts.
- Engage Through Art – Each section invites you to study significant works of art – Paintings, photographs, drawings, sculptures – in light of the Bible events or truths they suggest, and through insightful prompts, draw spiritual parallels to your life.
In addition to the above, I love the 365 – Day Bible reading plan. It’s dated and has the morning and evening reading. All you have to do is set a daily reminder for morning and evening, and before you know it, you are already reading through the Bible with this easy-to-understand version.
This Abide bible has made my quiet time even more special and a time to look forward to daily. Before this Bible came in for review, I used to look up the New English Translation on my phone Bible app, where I got distracted by other notifications. But now, it’s way easier to focus on my bible study.
ABOUT THE ABIDE BIBLE
The Abide Bible helps you experience life-giving, intimate communion with God. It is designed to help you experience the peace, hope, and growth that come from encountering the voice and presence of God in Scripture. Every feature in Abide is designed to teach and develop Scripture-engagement habits that help you know the power and spiritual nourishment of abiding in Christ. You can buy your Abide bible HERE.
FREE DEVOTIONAL OFFER!
A 21 Days Free devotional for a study in the book of John led by the author/editor, Phil Collins, is available to you all when you sign up for the offer HERE.
ABIDE BIBLE GIVEAWAY
You stand a chance to win a free Abide Bible when you sign up for the giveaway HERE.
If you want to deepen your relationship with God, hurry and get your hands on a copy of the Abide Bible. This powerful resource will help you learn how to live a life that aligns with Jesus’ teachings. Once you use the abide Bible, you’ll see tremendous changes in every area of your life – from your relationships to your work productivity. So what are you waiting for? Start reading and applying the truths found in the abide Bible today!
Thanks for being here, as always. Remember to extend grace to yourself and others this week.